Yoga Nidra Professional Training with John Vosler at Yoga 4 Everybody – Fairfield CT
Part 1 – Yoga Nidra Immersion
Ideal for those who want to explore the power of Yoga Nidra, the immersion provides in-depth information and personal experience of this transformative technique. It covers:
- Information on the historical, biological and psychological foundations of Yoga Nidra
- Current research on the therapeutic impact of entering the “Zero Stress Zone” state through Yoga Nidra
- An explanation of the benefits of each component of the Amrit Method of Yoga Nidra
- Development of a home study regimen
- A comprehensive Yoga Nidra manual
(times subject to change)
Part 2 – Yoga Nidra Professional Facilitator Training Certification
Prerequisites: Yoga Nidra Immersion
For those who wish to share the Amrit Method of Yoga Nidra by becoming a certified facilitator, this in-depth training provides comprehensive tools that allow you to bring the power of Yoga Nidra to others. The Professional Facilitator Training includes:
- Personal guidance and evaluation for effectively facilitating Yoga Nidra
- Practice at tailoring Yoga Nidra for specific individuals and groups
- A six-week lesson plan including a guide to presenting Yoga Nidra as a lecture demonstration and one-on-one -sessions
- Amrit Method Yoga Nidra manual and Script Cards
- Ongoing support from seasoned Amrit Method Yoga Nidra Facilitators
(times subject to change)
For over twenty-five years, John Vosler’s passion has been teaching us how our thoughts, emotions and physical being are connected. Through meditation, movement and holistic bodywork, John’s Los Angeles-based wellness practice has empowered countless clients to improve their lives. Executives, athletes, celebrities, busy moms and burnt-out professionals, are attracted to his intuitive awareness and vast knowledge of the science of meditation. His infectious humor and compassionate heart make working with him a joy-filled experience.
John holds a degree in Human Development and multiple certifications in various healing modalities. As a Senior Teacher at the Amrit Yoga Institute leading Yoga Nidra Certification programs and an Integrative Restoration Institute Certified iRest Teacher, leading trainings and retreats on the profound healing benefits of the ancient meditation practice of Yoga Nidra.
Upon registration you will be sent a welcome email with information about your training.
Interested in a 300 Hour Certification with Yoga Alliance through the Amrit Yoga Institute?
If you are a certified 200 hour yoga teacher and would like to take this as a part of our 300 hour certification you must also register for I AM Advanced Amrit Yoga: Meditation in Motion. When you register for both programs by phone, 352-685-3001, you may request 10% off your tuition.
If you have questions please call our registration office at 352-685-3001
- 2019 Feb Yoga Nidra Immersion Training Y4E
02/07/2019 - 02/10/2019
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 2019 Apr Yoga Nidra Certification Training Y4E
04/04/2019 - 04/07/2019
8:00 am - 3:30 pm