With Senior I AM Teacher John Vosler at Yoga by the Sea
Immersion: May 3-6, 2018
Certification: May 9-12, 2018
Part 1 – I AM Yoga Nidra™ Immersion
Ideal for those who want to explore the power of Yoga Nidra, the immersion provides in-depth information and personal experience of this transformative technique. It covers:
- Information on the historical, biological and psychological foundations of Yoga Nidra
- Current research on the therapeutic impact of entering the “Zero Stress Zone” state through Yoga Nidra
- An explanation of the benefits of each component of I AM Yoga Nidra™
- Development of a home study regimen
- A comprehensive I AM Yoga Nidra™ manual
Training Hours Immersion:
(times subject to change)
Part 2 – I AM Yoga Nidra™ Professional Facilitator Training Certification
Prerequisites: I AM Yoga Nidra™ Immersion
For those who wish to share the Integrative Amrit Method of Yoga Nidra by becoming a certified facilitator, this in-depth training provides comprehensive tools that allow you to bring the power of Yoga Nidra to others. The Professional Facilitator Training includes:
- Personal guidance and evaluation for effectively facilitating Yoga Nidra
- Practice at tailoring Yoga Nidra for specific individuals and groups
- A six-week lesson plan including a guide to presenting Yoga Nidra as a lecture demonstration and one-on-one -sessions
- I AM Yoga Nidra™ manual and Script Cards
- Ongoing support from seasoned I AM Yoga Nidra™ Facilitators
Training Hours Certification:
For over twenty-five years, John Vosler’s passion has been teaching us how our thoughts, emotions and physical being are connected. Through meditation, movement and holistic bodywork, John’s Los Angeles-based wellness practice has empowered countless clients to improve their lives. Executives, athletes, celebrities, busy moms and burnt-out professionals, are attracted to his intuitive awareness and vast knowledge of the science of meditation. His infectious humor and compassionate heart make working with him a joy-filled experience.
John holds a degree in Human Development and multiple certifications in various healing modalities. As a Senior Teacher at the Amrit Yoga Institute leading Yoga Nidra Certification programs and an Integrative Restoration Institute Certified iRest Teacher, leading trainings and retreats on the profound healing benefits of the ancient meditation practice of Yoga Nidra.
Upon registration you will be sent a welcome email with important information about your training.
Interested in a 300 Hour Certification with Yoga Alliance through the Amrit Yoga Institute?
If you are a certified 200 hour yoga teacher and would like to take this as a part of our 300 hour certification you must also register for I AM Advanced Amrit Yoga: Meditation in Motion. When you register for both programs by phone, 352-685-3001, you may request 10% off your tuition.
Prices below do not include room and board. If you have questions or have special housing arrangements, call our registration office at 352-685-3001
Please note our Cancellation Policy for this program.
Early Bird Registration Ends 4/9/18.
Save $300 on the full training!
- 2018 May Yoga Nidra Immersion Training YBS
05/03/2018 - 05/06/2018
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- 2018 May Yoga Nidra Certification Training YBS
05/09/2018 - 05/12/2018
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Venue: Yoga By The Sea
Venue Phone: 604-989-2382
Venue Website: http://yogabythesea.ca/index.htmlAddress:
Integrative Amrit Methods at Yoga By The Sea
From the moment you walk in the front door of Yoga By The Sea, a surge of calming presence washes over you, then there is the Exhale. Take off your shoes, and follow the steps past beautiful artwork, and sacred statues. A teacher or practitioner will be close by to greet you, help you sign in, show you around and guide you to either the Moon Studio or the Sun Studio, for your class or private session.