I AM Yoga Nidra™ Immersion and Certification with Liam Gillen, Marco Island, FL
Immersion: Oct 25-28, 2018
Certification: Nov 29-Dec 2, 2018
Part 1 – I AM Yoga Nidra™ Immersion
Ideal for those who want to explore the power of Yoga Nidra, the immersion provides in-depth information and personal experience of this transformative technique. It covers:
- Information on the historical, biological and psychological foundations of I AM Yoga Nidra™
- Current research on the therapeutic impact of entering the “Zero Stress Zone” state through I AM Yoga Nidra™
- An explanation of the benefits of each component of I AM Yoga Nidra™
- Development of a home study regiment
- A comprehensive I AM Yoga Nidra™ manual
(times subject to change)
Part 2 – I AM Yoga Nidra™ Certification
Prerequisites: I AM Yoga Nidra™ Immersion
For those who wish to share the Amrit Method of I AM Yoga Nidra™ by becoming a certified facilitator, this in-depth training provides comprehensive tools that allow you to bring the power of I AM Yoga Nidra™ to others. The Professional Facilitator Training includes:
- Personal guidance and evaluation for effectively facilitating I AM Yoga Nidra™
- Practice at tailoring I AM Yoga Nidra™ for specific individuals and groups
- A six-week lesson plan including a guide to presenting I AM Yoga Nidra™ as a lecture demonstration and one-on-one -sessions
- I AM Yoga Nidra™ manual and Script Cards
- Ongoing support from seasoned I AM Yoga Nidra™ Facilitators
An executive career in the hospitality, education and real estate industries has culminated in studying I AM Yoga Nidra™ and I AM Yoga® for the last ten years. Liam is a 500 hr certified teacher in I AM Yoga®, and an I AM Yoga Nidra™ advanced facilitator.
*Note: The I AM Yoga Nidra™ certification may only be taken upon completion of the I AM Yoga Nidra™ Immersion. For certification both sessions are required.
Registration Price includes food at the JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort – 400 South Collier Boulevard, Marco Island, FL where the training will be held. The menu includes:
- Breakfast l Coffee & Tea Whole Fruit Hard boiled eggs Yogurts and cottage cheese
- Lunch l Caesar salad buffet with Chef’s Choice of Chicken or Shrimp
- PM Refreshment Break l Vegetable Crudité Hummus, Ranch, & Red Pepper Aioli
Upon registration you will be sent a welcome email with information about your training.
Interested in a 300 Hour Certification with Yoga Alliance through the Amrit Yoga Institute?
If you are a certified 200 hour yoga teacher and would like to take this as a part of our 300 hour certification you must also register for Part 2: I AM Yoga Nidra™ Certification and I AM Yoga® Advanced Amrit Yoga: Meditation in Motion. When you register for both programs by phone, 352-685-3001, you may request 10% off your tuition.
If you have questions please call our registration office at 352-685-3001
Early Bird for August Immersion Registration Ends 9/23/2018. Save $200!
Early Bird for Full Training Registration Ends 9/23/2018. Save $300!
- 2018 Oct Yoga Nidra Immersion Training MMI
10/25/2018 - 10/28/2018
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 2018 Nov Yoga Nidra Certification Training MMI
11/29/2018 - 12/02/2018
10:00 am - 3:00 pm