Part 1 – I AM Yoga Nidra™ Immersion with Kamini Desai, Ph.D and Priti Chanda Klco, October 25-28, 2018 at Samadhi’s Golden Triangle Studio – 1070 Bannock Street, Denver CO
Ideal for those who want to explore the power of Yoga Nidra, the immersion provides in-depth information and personal experience of this transformative technique. It covers:
- Information on the historical, biological and psychological foundations of I AM Yoga Nidra™
- Current research on the therapeutic impact of entering the “Zero Stress Zone” state through I AM Yoga Nidra™
- An explanation of the benefits of each component of I AM Yoga Nidra™
- Development of a home study regiment
- A comprehensive I AM Yoga Nidra™ manual
(times subject to change)
Part 2 – I AM Yoga Nidra™ Certification with John Vosler and Priti Chanda Klco, November 28-December 2, 2018 at Samadhi’s Englewood Studio – 3496 South Broadway, Englewood CO
Prerequisites: I AM Yoga Nidra™ Immersion
For those who wish to share the Amrit Method of Yoga Nidra by becoming a certified facilitator, this in-depth training provides comprehensive tools that allow you to bring the power of Yoga Nidra to others. The Professional Facilitator Training includes:
- Personal guidance and evaluation for effectively facilitating I AM Yoga Nidra™
- Practice at tailoring I AM Yoga Nidra™ for specific individuals and groups
- A six-week lesson plan including a guide to presenting I AM Yoga Nidra™ as a lecture demonstration and one-on-one -sessions
- I AM Yoga Nidra™ manual and Script Cards
- Ongoing support from seasoned I AM Yoga Nidra™ Facilitators
(times subject to change)
Location of training is subject to change as Samadhi has 3 locations in Denver, CO.
*Note: The I AM Yoga Nidra™ certification may only be taken upon completion of the I AM Yoga Nidra™ Immersion. For certification both sessions are required.
Upon registration you will be sent a welcome email with information about your training.
Interested in a 300 Hour Certification with Yoga Alliance through the Amrit Yoga Institute?
If you are a certified 200 hour yoga teacher and would like to take this as a part of our 300 hour certification you must also register for I AM Advanced Amrit Yoga: Meditation in Motion. When you register for both programs by phone, 352-685-3001, you may request 10% off your tuition.
If you have questions please call our registration office at 352-685-3001
Early Bird for October Immersion Registration Ends 9/25/2018. Save $200 on Immersion only or $300 on full training!
Early Bird for November/December Certification Registration Ends 10/29/2018. Save $200!
This price includes I AM Yoga Nidra™ Immersion and materials. Price doesn’t include room & board. For further information regarding room and board: contact Emelia Nidel firstname.lastname@example.org
Further explore the Integrative Amrit Method (I AM) of Yoga Nidra™
- 2018 Oct Yoga Nidra Immersion Training SAMADHI
10/25/2018 - 10/28/2018
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- 2018 Nov Yoga Nidra Certification Training SAMADHI
11/28/2018 - 12/02/2018
6:00 pm - 4:00 pm