With Lauren Nirali McCrea
Meets Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Certification requirements
May 18-27, 2018
10-Day Session/ 100 hours
Open to all practitioners, this 10-day residential program is ideal for those seeking to take yoga to a deeper level. It provides 100-hours of training and may be used as the basis for future training should you desire to certify as a yoga teacher. Under the direct guidance of senior teachers you will:
- Deepen your personal understanding and experience of yoga
- Use postures not just for exercise, but as a tool for self-study, transformation and Self-discovery
- Maximize energy flow in every posture through application of press points and energetic extensions
- Learn ancient techniques to move beyond mental disturbances into the silent awareness that lives at the core of your being and impacts every aspect of your life
- Help discover and release behaviors that are affecting your health and well-being
- Build your physical, mental and emotional vitality.
- Participate in transformational discourses with International Yoga Master, Amrit Desai, including mantra chanting, meditation, followed by Question and Answer session.
- Discover devotional practices (bhakti yoga)
- Receive instruction, practice, and hands-on direction in small group posture clinics
- Understand the Integrative Amrit Method view of energy, anatomy, pranayama, meditation and Yoga Nidra
July 20 – 29, 2018
(2nd) 10-Day Session/ 100 hours (Total 200 Hours)
Your Certification Training Includes:
- Classical yoga and theory from ancient texts
- Applied anatomy, assists and modification clinics to make poses optimally accessible for all body types and limitations
- Teaching techniques to guide students safely and effectively through 26 dynamic postures of the Integrative Amrit Method sequence
- Small group teaching clinics to develop presence, practice assists and master the Amrit method script
- Exact instructions on how to create a theme-based class incorporating the ancient principles and tools of yoga into your yoga class.
- One-on- one and group coaching to build personal empowerment and break through personal limitations
- Sessions with International Yoga Master, Amrit Desai, including mantra chanting, meditation, discourses followed by Question and Answer session.
- Suggestions and support for marketing and promotion
Nirali Lauren McCrea
Nirali has consistently practiced and studied yoga for over 10 years, which she has integrated into her daily life. Having completed two separate 500 hour certification trainings, she skillfully blends intuitive insight with gentle humor to experientially guide students into the heart of yoga. Nirali has served on the staff of the Yoga Teacher Training and Yoga Nidra Professional Training at the Amrit Yoga Institute since 2010, and currently works to enhance the quality, presence and delivery of its in-house teaching staff. Additionally, she has accompanied Yogi Desai and Kamini Desai, Ph.D. on domestic and international travels since 2009 as an assistant teacher during seminars. Today, she continues to deepen her education, exploration and practice of yoga and the art of integration at the Amrit Yoga Institute.
Please note our Cancellation Policy for this program.
The below prices include room and board, if you have questions or have special housing arrangements call our registration office at 352-685-3001
Save up to $360 on Early Bird Pricing. Ends April 18, 2018
- 2018 May Yoga Level 1 Immersion Training AYI
05/18/2018 - 05/27/2018
4:00 pm - 12:00 pm
- 2018 Jul Yoga Level 1 Certification Training AYI
07/20/2018 - 07/29/2018
4:00 pm - 12:00 pm
Venue: Amrit Yoga Institute
Venue Phone: 3526853001
Venue Website: https://www.amrityoga.org/Address:
The Amrit Yoga Institute is located in Salt Springs, Florida, amid the tranquil beauty of the Ocala National Forest on Lake Kerr, a spring-fed lake of nearly 3,000 acres. Beneath a canopy of towering Live Oaks, the six-acre campus features lush tropical gardens, stone decks and walkway, and a peaceful sand beach. The property includes a Main House, Lodge, two small cabins and the new Ayurveda Center, to accommodate our offices, programs, and guests. The food we serve is not only vegetarian and organic, most is from a local farm. This secluded haven offers the ideal setting for a retreat of self-discovery and exploration of life’s mysteries, away from the distractions of day-to-day life. Here you can immerse yourself in a supportive, nurturing environment, and emerge enriched and transformed. Dedicated to serving and awakening the highest consciousness within all, the purpose of our campus is to provide a sacred space where you can explore the deeper meaning of life, and reach out to experience new levels of freedom in body, mind and spirit.