I AM Yoga™ Teacher Training
with Priti Chanda Klco at Wellness Wave in Pendleton, Oregon
Meets Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Certification requirements
June 9th -18th 2017
Integrative Amrit Method (I AM) Level 1 Immersion:
10-Day Session/ 100 hours
Open to all practitioners, this 10-day program is ideal for those seeking to take yoga to a deeper level. It provides 100-hours of training and may be used as the basis for future training should you desire to certify as a yoga teacher. Under the direct guidance of lead teachers you will:
- Deepen your personal understanding and experience of yoga
- Use postures not just for exercise, but as a tool for self-study, transformation and Self-discovery
- Maximize energy flow in every posture through application of press points and energetic extensions
- Learn ancient techniques to move beyond mental disturbances into the silent awareness that lives at the core of your being and impacts every aspect of your life
- Help discover and release behaviors that are affecting your health and well-being
- Build your physical, mental and emotional vitality.
- Discover devotional practices (bhakti yoga)
- Receive instruction, practice, and hands-on direction in small group posture clinics
- Understand the Integrative Amrit Method view of energy, anatomy, pranayama, meditation and Yoga Nidra
August 4th – 13th
Integrative Amrit Method Level I Yoga Teacher Certification:
(2nd) 10-Day Session/ 100 hours (Total 200 Hours)
Your Certification Training Includes:
- Classical yoga and theory from ancient texts
- Applied anatomy, assists and modification clinics to make poses optimally accessible for all body types and limitations
- Teaching techniques to guide students safely and effectively through 26 dynamic postures of the Integrative Amrit Method sequence
- Small group teaching clinics to develop presence, practice assists and master the Amrit method script
- Exact instructions on how to create a theme-based class incorporating the ancient principles and tools of yoga into your yoga class.
- One-on- one and group coaching to build personal empowerment and break through personal limitations
- Suggestions and support for marketing and promotion
Priti Chanda Klco
This year, Priti Chanda Klco celebrates 13 years of in-depth study and practice of the Integrative Amrit Methods under the direct guidance of Yogi Amrit Desai and Yogeshwari Kamini Desai. I AM teachings, tools and techniques are the pillars of her engagement in life as a Self-discovery process focused on embodying Love, Service, and Surrender. In 2015, Priti created PranaBeing.com to share the power of I AM Yoga more widely. She continues to work closely with Yogi Desai and enjoys a full-time practice offering individual sessions, classes, workshops, and retreats. Priti’s teaching is sourced from this living Lineage, grounded in the research of her own practice, and inspired by her experiences of the wildness of nature, especially the mountains, where the principles of Energy and Consciousness at play are clearly demonstrated from moment to moment.
Kajal Michele Marino
Kajal Michelle Marino, ERYT 200/500 has been teaching yoga and meditation since 1998. She currently serves as a lead IAM instructor at the Amrit Yoga Institute in Salt Springs, FL. A gifted intuitive and yoga therapy teacher, Kajal is the one that grounds our ashram trainings and assists students with deep traumas as they begin to come to the surface to leave. She recently had the honor of teaching in the very first Amrit Method training at the Kripalu Samadhi Mandir in Malav, India. Kajal also maintains a regular teaching schedule in Ocala, FL. Along with her fiancé Kalidas James Dewar, she has made Salt Springs, FL her permanent residence.
Kalidas James Dewar
Kalidas James Dewar, ERYT 500 has been teaching Amrit method Yoga and Yoga Nidra since 2003. He currently serves as a lead IAM instructor at the Amrit Yoga Institute in Salt Springs, FL. In addition to his teaching duties, Kalidas handles strategic marketing initiatives, special projects and teaches newly minted teachers how to get going. Kalidas also leads kirtan regularly at the Amrit Yoga Institute and around town in Ocala. He most recently had the honor of leading kirtan at the Kripalu Samadhi Mandir in Malav, India as well as teaching in the very first Amrit Method training in Malav. He has two boys, Charlie and Jon that reside with their mom in Maple Valley, WA while experiencing Florida summers in the Ocala National Forest including all of its treasures. Along with his fiancé Kajal Michelle Marino, he has made Salt Springs, FL his permanent residence.
Lodging in Pendleton:
Early Bird Registration Discount available through May 9th, 2017. Save $200 on Immersion/Certification and $300 dollars on the FULL TRAINING!
- 2017 Jun Yoga Level 1 Immersion Training WW
06/09/2017 - 06/18/2017
8:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- 2017 Aug Yoga Level 1 Certification Training WW
08/04/2017 - 08/13/2017
8:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Venue: Wellness Wave
Venue Phone: 541.310.9102
Venue Website: http://wellnesswave.org/Address:
A one of a kind studio offering Yoga, Health & Fitness. For Highest quality of yoga instruction in multiple styles for all levels in a unique and inspired setting. We're here to honor and empower your journey toward personal growth and well-being. No matter your age or fitness level, we aim to inspire and build confidence that lasts long after you roll up your mat. Tania Wildbill is the Owner/Founder of Wellness Wave, LLC, which was created in June of 2016, with the intention to promote health and wellness both in the City of Pendleton and on the Umatilla Indian Reservation. She is has her 500 ERYT with the National Yoga Alliance and is a Certified Amrit Yoga, Kripalu Yoga, Yoga Nidra. Yoga Therapist and Life Coach. She creates workshops for retreats and leads corporate and not for profit visioning. Yoga & Yoga Nidra: Tania teaches both Yoga and Yoga Nidra as a way to still the mind and awaken our breath. She also uses writing as a tool to discover our life intention. Tania Wildbill is also a certified Tai Chi: Moving for Better Balance, Zumba Instructor, Beachbody INSANITY Live and Imagination Yoga Instructor and teaches at her Downtown and Reservation Wellness Wave Yoga & Fitness Studio. Tania Wildbill, and her husband, Cedric, was the writer, producer, and director of the award winning documentary, American Cowboys. Wildbill graduated with a BA in French from Rice University in Houston, Texas and graduated with a Master of Science degree in Journalism from Columbia University in New York City in 1995. Wildbill was a producer, reporter, and anchor with both KASE/KVET Radio in Austin, Texas and the Texas Associated Press Network in Dallas, Texas. She studied literature at the Sorbonne University in Paris, France and with the Institute of European Studies. American Cowboys won Best Documentary Made for Public Television at the 1999 Great Plain Film Festival in Lincoln, Nebraska. In April of 2001 American Cowboys won Best Documentary at the New York International Independent Film and Video Festival. Wildbill worked for two years for Yellowhawk Tribal Health Center as a Life Coach-Community Outreach and hosted a weekly radio show “Wellness Works” on KCUW 104.3 FM. She has been the co-owner and partner of Wildbill Productions, LLC, since 1996. Wildbill was a presenter at the 2010 Texas Yoga Conference and was interviewed about the Yoga Round-Up on India Television Network on the Rene Lobo Show which was broadcast in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. In September of 2016 she will be hosting and producing a Wellness Wave Lifecoach segment for the Morning Show at KVEW ABC Television.