with Brian K. Healy, AP, DOM, LMT
The healing traditions of both India and China provide maps of how bioenergy flows in our bodies. Learn to feel these subtle pathways and connections and how the force within them relates to your your physical, mental and emotional health. Learn the physical,physiological, and spiritual aspects of each chakra as well as postures to open and redirect energy of chakras. One day will focus on the chakra system originating in Yogic Philosophy and one day will focus on tradition Chinese medical model of acupuncture points and meridians.
- Explore which organs and tissues are associated with each chakra including key emotional issues
- Learn Color-Planet-Deity-Mantra associated with each Chakra
- Learn the 14 primary acupuncture meridians and approx 12 primary acupuncture points and technique of acupressure for self-treatment of various conditions
- Practice Yoga and Yoga Nidra to enhance capacity to experience subtle energies: “Prana/Qi”
Brian K. Healy, AP, DOM, LMT
• Florida licensed, nationally certified Acupuncture Physician and Doctor Of Oriental Medicine
• Award winning Medical Massage Therapist licensed since 1994
• Certified Kripalu Yoga Teacher with over 20 years experience teaching ongoing classes, workshops and retreats in several styles of yoga and meditation
The below prices include room and board, if you have questions or have special housing arrangements (private rooms are available for an additional cost) call our registration office at 352-685-3001
Please note our Cancellation Policy for this program.
- 2018 Nov Energetic Anatomy Workshop AYI
11/15/2018 - 11/18/2018
3:00 pm - 11:00 am
- 2019 Mar Energetic Anatomy Workshop AYI
03/14/2019 - 03/17/2019
4:00 pm - 12:00 pm
Venue: Amrit Yoga Institute
Venue Phone: 3526853001
Venue Website: https://www.amrityoga.org/Address:
The Amrit Yoga Institute is located in Salt Springs, Florida, amid the tranquil beauty of the Ocala National Forest on Lake Kerr, a spring-fed lake of nearly 3,000 acres. Beneath a canopy of towering Live Oaks, the six-acre campus features lush tropical gardens, stone decks and walkway, and a peaceful sand beach. The property includes a Main House, Lodge, two small cabins and the new Ayurveda Center, to accommodate our offices, programs, and guests. The food we serve is not only vegetarian and organic, most is from a local farm. This secluded haven offers the ideal setting for a retreat of self-discovery and exploration of life’s mysteries, away from the distractions of day-to-day life. Here you can immerse yourself in a supportive, nurturing environment, and emerge enriched and transformed. Dedicated to serving and awakening the highest consciousness within all, the purpose of our campus is to provide a sacred space where you can explore the deeper meaning of life, and reach out to experience new levels of freedom in body, mind and spirit.